Sunday, January 8, 2017

Future Thieves - Horizon Line


January 8, 2017
Future Thieves - Horizon Line

I just found out about these guys a few days ago when they followed me on Instagram. I immediately checked their music out and I was pleasantly surprised. They are so good they have a good mix of alt rock, and folk. They have such a good flow to all their music. Elliot Collett's voice is deep and powerful and you can hear it on this record. His voice matches the good groove of the band. I really enjoy the songwriting on this album the lyrics to all their songs are relatable. These guys are fairly new at least to me. This is their only album that I know of but this is so well done it makes you want a second album! If you like solid grooves and catchy lyrics you need to give these guys a listen. I guarantee that at least a few songs will creep into your playlist. I give this album a 💎💎💎💎💎 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Track!
  1. Golden State
  2. Nightmares
  3. On Fire
I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Future Thieves.



No comments:

Post a Comment