Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3


January 4, 2017
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

Welcome everyone to the beginning of my music obsession. My all time favorite album in the entire world is this one right here. When I try to think of an album that changed me and my life this is the only one I can think of. I have put off reviewing this album just because it is my all time favorite. This is the first album I actually sought out myself and listened to when I was finding my musical identity. After listening to this album Coheed quickly became my favorite band. This album and band have helped me through so many things in my life. Every time something amazing happens in my life I listen to this album and every time I have negativity I listen to this album. I listen to this album at least once a week. I might have a slight obsession with Coheed but I am not ashamed. The musical genius that is this band and album is out of this world. The comics that follow the bands albums to the stories told in the music you just can't deny the originality. Everything about this album and band are unique. Claudio's voice, the punchy guitar, the deep bass, and the pounding melodic organized chaos that is Josh Eppard's drumming. In my honest opinion I think this is one of the most iconic albums of my lifetime thus far. I know every word to every song on this album. Since this album has been blessed upon my ears I have bought every Coheed album that followed (and even the one before it) also seeing them in Indianapolis, Indiana and Grand Rapids, Michigan. Every time I see them live it is easily the greatest day of my life. I know so much about the band and its members. Claudio has solo music as does Travis and Josh. Claudio has Prize Fighter Inferno, Travis has/had Davenport Cabinet and Fire Deuce, and Josh has Weerd Science. I also love every side project each member is a part of. Most of my favorite Coheed songs of all time originate from this album alone. If I was only allowed to listen to one album for the rest of my life I would easily choose this one without a doubt. So I highly suggest each and everyone of you go listen to this album if you already haven't. I promise you won't be disappointed. If you don't like it you'll at least find it interesting! I give this album 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. The Camper Velourium II: Backend Of Forever 
  2. Cuts Marked In The March Of Men
  3. The Camper Velourium I: Faint Of Hearts
I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Coheed and Cambria, and Equal Vision Records.



No comments:

Post a Comment