Sunday, February 19, 2017

Band Of Horses - Why Are You Ok


February 19, 2017
Band Of Horses - Why Are You Ok

Yep they did it again. BoH killed it again with this record. I did my Top 20 of 2016 at the end of last year and this album was in there so I was gonna review it eventually. This truly was one of my favorite albums of 2016. It's fun, it's catchy, and it's classic. There are too many songs for me to go through and review the songs like I normally do. However I will talk about some of them. The first song is a double song that is amazing through and through, but the following two songs are fantastic as well. "Hag" is one of my favorite songs on the album. It's soft and tender; the vocals mix in so well with the sound that is flowing out. "Casual Party" sounds just like what the song is titled. It sounds like a party song. It is upbeat and just a feel good jam song. "Throw My Mess" takes a different turn. This song almost sounds like classic country while still keeping the BoH charm. The last song "Even Still" is an earth shattering song full of emotion and thought. This in my opinion has been one of the best albums BoH has put out. Listen to it for yourself and tell me what you think! I give this album 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. Hag
  2. Casual Party
  3. Even Still

I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Band Of Horses, Insomniac/Interscope Records. 






No comments:

Post a Comment