Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Hollow - The Hollow EP


February 2, 2017
The Hollow - The Hollow EP

Okay first off, I know these guys. I have talked to them they are solid dudes and they care about their fans and music. I have talked to these guys, and I think I will be setting up some great things coming soon so I won't you all to get familiar with them! All I have is this EP. They are an alt rock band from Colorado and they rock. Spencer's voice is fantastic and the back and forth guitar work draws you in. This album though is fantastic in many ways. The first song. An Open Letter To Kim K they are tackling pop culture at least with the title. It's fantastic. The album only gets better from there though. Paid In Full is next and is also one of my favorite songs. The female vocals added into the song are a fantastic touch. It adds up the song like a big crescendo. It builds up just to drop it all on you. Cages is next in the fold and it comes at you with some intriguing lyrics. The instrumentals are fantastic as well. It mixes well with the rest of what the band is doing and again Spence kills it in the vocal department. Butcher Or The Surgeon is the next and last song. This song is my favorite off the album. It seems to start with a nice groovy bass line and a creepy back tone to the song. The guitars come in as almost an echo sound that just adds to the build up of the song. The instruments in this song are what I think of when I think about how I want rock to sound like. This is the right equation. These guys have such potential and I am excited to support them and continue to work with them hand in hand. I promise you guys won't regret listening to this so please please please check it out. This EP isn't long so it won't take you long to listen to it. Just check it out! I give this album 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. Butcher Or The Surgeon
  2. Cages
  3. Paid In Full

I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to The Hollow.



No comments:

Post a Comment