Sunday, December 25, 2016

Willie Nelson - The Classic Christmas Album


December 25, 2016
Willie Nelson - The Classic Christmas Album

I LOVE WILLIE NELSON! I really do I love Willie Nelson. I should start off with saying that country music and I don't really mesh well. I do not like this twangy pop plastic modern day country, I hate it. Country to me is Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, and etc. those were the country artist I know and love. I found my love for Willie from my grandfather, we would always joke about how goofy he was but yet seemed to coincide with the way we are as people. He is just a relaxed easy going guy and sure some of that probably has to do with the plethora of pot he smokes and has smoked, but still! I also hate Christmas music! I listen to Christmas music only on Christmas day and that's for only about two hours! I can tell you though if when I do listen to Christmas music it is this album, and Michael Bublé's Christmas album(s). This album just brings me so much joy. Not only do you have Willies classic pecky guitar and his tremendously unique voice that you just can't miss. I love that! Okay sure Willie is a very very very acquired taste, but I think that makes it so much better. Willie covers all the classic Christmas songs while putting his own flavor on every single one of them. You have to at least give the guy credit that each song is well done whether or not you like him or his style. Willie has been doing this music gig for a very long time so I wouldn't question his production quality or knowledge for the business. I can guarantee you that this won't be the only Willie Nelson album I review I just thought it would fit since you know its Christmas. Become like me and listen to this album every Christmas morning! Make it a tradition in your family like I'm sure I will when I have one of my own! I give this album 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. What A Wonderful World
  2. Silent Night, Holy Night
  3. Blue Christmas


I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Willie Nelson, Legacy Recordings, and Sony Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment