Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Patrick - Monsters In A Monte Carlo


     




December 14, 2016
Patrick - Monsters In A Monte Carlo

First off, I know Patrick personally; he is a great guy and has a brilliant musical mind. That being said, I promise not to let it skew my review so.... let's get to it! I knew of Patrick's music, but I had never heard any of it until this album. I attended his album reveal party and bought the CD that night. I listened to it the whole way home and fell in love with it. You can tell the emotion that he puts into every single song he has on this album. You can experience and go through everything he was going through when he was making this album. There are catchy hooks and chorus' that will stick in your head for days after you've heard them. This album is one where you listen to it once and you know every word to every song by heart. It is that catchy! This album has five songs but I'm greedy.... I want more! Patrick does all the production himself which makes you forgive the album for being so short... again I'm greedy... I want more! However, I would rather have five well produced heartfelt songs than twenty generic songs. With there only being five songs this album is one that can easily be listened to, which makes it a good album to drive to. I have shown this album to many of my friends that don't like rap/hip hop music, and they absolutely loved it. This album has some of the best songs for this genre that I have ever heard. Even though he is an indie artist, his songs, in my opinion, extremely outmatch any mainstream rap/hip hop artist out there. This guy is a great guy and he really puts heart into his music that you can hear and even feel. I highly encourage you listen to this album and seek out the rest of his music. You will not be disappointed. I give this album 🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮 out of five lanterns. Follow Patrick on Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, and Facebook! @hisnameispatrick Extravagant! 

Favorite Tracks!

  1. Some Other Girl
  2. Faded
  3. Monsters In A Monte Carlo
I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Patrick.



No comments:

Post a Comment