Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline


March 14, 2017
Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline

Mr. Bob Dylan. The man, the myth, the legend right? Wrong, well kinda. I hated Bob Dylan. Not really hated him, but I just didn't like his music. That's crazy coming from a guy that loves folk right? I loved his songwriting I just didn't like his style and his voice. One of my best friends really loves Bob. He always told me I was crazy for not liking Bob, but I just couldn't do it. I found it. I believe when it comes to Dylan many people that don't like him always have their "coming to" when they find their version of Dylan they like. Mine so happened to be the album "Blood On The Tracks." I loved that whole album, then decided to try the rest of his stuff. I found this album. The cover first off is quirky and capturing. The songs are fantastic too! The album starts great with "Girl From The North Country" with Johnny Cash. Swoon. I love Cash. Dylan knew the way to my heart and many other I assume with that song. "One More Night" is a great folky song that just adds to Dylan's allure. Every song holds that unique songwriting and voice that is a signature to Dylan, but it also has the nice smooth feel of a well written folk album. I'm sure there are more albums and songs that Dylan has that top this, but this for me is his awakening to me at least. The more I listen to him I might reevaluate my opinion. This album being easy on the ears, and a few minutes shy of half an hour makes it one of the easiest albums to listen to. I recommend if you don't like Bob Dylan that you listen to this album. I give this album 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐 out of five! Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. Girl From The North Country
  2. One More Night
  3. Lay Lady Lay



I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Bob Dylan, and Columbia Records.


https://www.bobdylan.com/
http://www.columbiarecords.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment