Monday, October 16, 2017

Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow



October 16, 2017
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World For Tomorrow 


No World For Tomorrow... The fourth album by my prized gems Coheed this album is no shorter than a killer album. Talk about the calm before the storm....(more on that in another blog.) This album was one of the first Coheed albums I bought. Like I say in all the previous Coheed blogs that I first heard old songs, but this album was the one out when I had my own money to buy stuff. I already knew of the songs Feathers and The Running Free. I had seen their videos on Fuse when I was a teenager. Two back to back rockers in this album. Seeing them as videos really helps print an image of what Coheed was and would become to an impressionable teenager jammin out in his bedroom. Gravemakers & Gunslingers has remained one of my all time favorite Coheed songs even after I've been a seasoned Coheed fan for a while. It's such a good punch and runny song that has one shredding guitar solo. The whole song feels like it's riddled with angst and frustration. The End Complete this song was one of the first songs I "listened" to when I bought the album. I'm sure you guys are saying "but Ty you said Feathers and The Running Free was?) They certainly the first ones I heard, but were not the first ones I listened to. Meaning this was the first song I chose to listen to after I bought the album. I was not disappointed.... It is such a story like song. Not to mention one of the longest and progressive songs. The last song on the album is On The Brink this song and I have such a long story together. It started out as one of those songs I always just skipped, because it started so slow. The more I listen to it and the further I get into the song the more I realize what a beautiful song I was passing up. It has a fantastic build up that then get slammed by Claudio's immense vocal performance. It has become one of my favorite songs on the album. Every Coheed blog I do I am super nervous. I have to do these completely perfect so stick with me I will get them all done I promise. I give this album 💣💣💣💣💣 out of five! Extravagant!


Favorite Tracks!

  1. Gravemakers & Gunslingers
  2. The Running Free
  3. On The Brink

I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Coheed And Cambria and Columbia Records. 



The Youtube video too! Tried to up the quality of my delivery!





No comments:

Post a Comment