Thursday, October 12, 2017

Chonny and Clyde - Celisti



Claudio and Chondra Sanchez - Celisti 
October 6, 2017


These very verr verrry beautiful souls. I love these two. They were making songs to release for an album with the both of them. Instead they released it for charity on Bandcamp. the album was released to support Puerto Rico in the recent disaster. All the proceeds are going to help those in need. I can't say enough about these people. They decided to put their heart into helping PR they are truly an inspiration! It really helps that the songs are nice too! This is only a three song album so there isn't much to say about the actual music so instead I'll talk about it as a whole. I like the feel of this album its so folky and acoustic that I can't help but love it. I don't know how many or if any of the songs on here are actually about the hurricane, but none the less it is a great cause and you still get something in return! Some good stuff in return. I give this album. 🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑 Love all. Extravagant!

Favorite Tracks!
  1. I, The Hurricane
  2. A - OK
  3. Supernova 
heheheh see what I did there? there is only three songs on here anyway!


I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Claudio and Chondra Sanchez.


Bless Puerto Rico.

Check out the video association






No comments:

Post a Comment