Friday, September 29, 2017

Stoney - Post Malone


Post Malone - Stoney
September 28, 2017

This post is going to be kinda different than the rest. This is the first TME that is paired with a Youtube video... This album though. This album has changed my life... I'm sure that sounds stupid, but it really has. I have fallen in love with this album and Posty's music. He is such a multi-talented and unique person. From his quick rise to fame(which he deserves in my opinion.) Posty came into the music world fast and with a bang. This is the first official album released by Post and man I couldn't be more impressed. Don't get me wrong the substance of this album isn't dense... at least not to me. Not all the time at least. Stuff that rappers rap about is something I'll never personally experience. I don't have a lavish lifestyle so I can't relate. What this album does have is catchy beats, catchy hooks, and a catchy messenger. About 70% of Post's appeal is who he is. He is unique, he is strange, he is cool, and most importantly he is himself. That to me is what is the greatest thing about him. Every song on this album as a hot back track to it and mixed with Post's vocal blend it seems to form some powerful and catchy tunes. Every song on this album as brought a different flavor to my music life recently. I don't really know what else to say. Normally its music I can relate to, but since this is music I can't really relate to the only thing I can really talk about is how well done and how catchy all the songs are. I recommend everyone go out and listen to this album. I promise you'll find something you like. I give this album 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎 out of five! Extravagant!

Also be sure to check out this blog's Youtube video!
https://youtu.be/DlApD27Bajw



Favorite Tracks!

  1. No Option 
  2. Broken Whiskey Glass
  3. Feeling Whitney 


I do not own any of the pictures or songs associated with this review. All rights belong to Post Malone and Republic Records



No comments:

Post a Comment